Home » Posts tagged 'login'
Tag Archives: login
If you’re having problems accessing your accounts, such as Moodle, network and email, many times simply resetting the password can fix it. Read this post for information on how to reset your password. Students, faculty and staff can visit Information Technology Services in Casa Fuente 320 for all mobile device, laptop, computer and account needs.
Any member of the campus community can log into sites.miis.edu using their email username and password.
- Your username will be everything before the @ in your email address (this should be your first initial followed by your last name).
- Your password will be the password associated with your @miis.edu or @middlebury.edu email account.
Before you can begin creating or editing web content, you must first login using the “Log on” button in the site footer.
- Navigate to your department’s main page
- Scroll to the bottom and click the “Log On” link.
- You are now at the “Middlebury College Central Authentication Service.”
- Your NetID and password are the same as for your Middlebury/MIIS email account. Type them in the appropriate fields.
- Click the “LOGIN” button
- You are returned to your departmental main page.
- You may begin editing.