The ANSI University Outreach Program allows instructors to make 20 ISO standards available for the duration of each of the classes that instructor teaches.
Students in the TILM program have a library of around 40 standards and counting available by enrolling localization management classes, including…
- TRLM 8530 – Localization Project Management
- TRLM 8601 – Terminology Management
- TRLM 8641 – Quality Management
- TRLM 8642 – Vendor Management
- TRLM 8631 – Advanced Localization Project Management
- TRLM 8605 – Translation & Localization Practicum
The Middlebury community has access to our catalog of the standards currently available to students.
Our use of Standards Connect is governed by the ANSI University Outreach End User License Agreement. Please review the terms of that agreement prior to accessing standards.
If you are a student in one of the above mentioned courses, you can access the available standards by following these steps.
- Register for Standards Connect at this link.
- Documents are protected with Adobe Digital Rights Management to prevent emailing, networking, or transferring the standard. Download the FileOpen plug-in to view.
- Once you have registered, you can login to Standards Connect here: https://asc.ansi.org.