Help us ensure the success of the Monterey Threat Financing Forum by becoming a sponsor! As a non-profit conference, your sponsorship allows us to provide enriched programs and services for attendees without increasing ticket costs.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
- Branding— Your company name and logo will be included on our website, program, and mailings.
- Training Session (AKA Breakout Session) – Your company can have a breakout session to discuss an area of your company’s focus. This should be an educative session delivered on either Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon) for 90 minutes.. Participants will have a range of sessions to sign up for (3 to 4) on both days.
- Two Comped Tickets
- All of the benefits of $5000-level sponsorship, plus one prominently placed table out front in the entrance where you can stage your products/manuals for attendees to see.
- We’ll carve out 5 minutes of time for someone from your team to address the entire plenary. We are calling this “A Word from our Sponsor”. Given the audience, a mix of government and private sector entities, this is a great way to communicate to a diverse set of would-be clients.
- Three comped tickets
- All of the above as well as 15 minutes of plenary time made available.
- Five complimentary tickets. Hoping to bring a key client? Or a would-be client? All of that can be accomplished at this level.
- This level of sponsorship allows us to move one of our evening receptions to the Ferrantes Bay Room on the top floor of the Marriott, with panoramic views of beautiful Monterey Bay.
- This also includes a more prominent sponsorship booth at the conference, all of the benefits of $10,000-level sponsorship, as well as a 30 minute presentation to assembled attendees at the reception.