Help us ensure the success of the Monterey Threat Financing Forum by becoming a sponsor! As a non-profit conference, your sponsorship allows us to provide enriched programs and services for attendees without increasing ticket costs.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Branding— Your company name and logo will be included on our website, program, and mailings.
- Training Session (AKA Breakout Session) – Your company can have a breakout session to discuss an area of your company’s focus. This should be an educative session and it runs two days (Wednesday and Thursday) at 90 minutes per day. Participants will have a range of sessions to sign up for (3 to 4).
- Two Comped Tickets
- Plus other benefits
- All of the above plus one prominently placed table out front in the entrance where you can stage your products/manuals for attendees to see.
- We’ll carve out 5 minutes of time for someone from your team to address the entire plenary. We are calling this “A Word from our Sponsor”. Given the audience, a mix of government and private sector entities, this is a great way to communicate to a diverse set of would-be clients.
- Three comped tickets
- All of the above as well as 15 minutes of plenary time made available.
- 4 or more comped tickets depending on how many people you are looking to bring. Bring a key client? Bring a would-be client? All of that can be accomplished at this level.