Home » Portfolio » A Quick Look at the Needs of a Translation Management System for Crowdsourcing

About Me

I have a passion for interactive entertainment and technology, and am interested in creating and curating content for the modern world.

Exceptional language, writing, proofing, editing and speaking ability; eager to learn and apply new and varied skills. Extroverted and unafraid to create new connections, and has a proven ability to maintain and nurture professional networks.

A Quick Look at the Needs of a Translation Management System for Crowdsourcing

In my last post, I discussed some best practices for ensuring quality and quantity in your translation crowdsourcing (community localization, social localization, etc) efforts, which I hope you found helpful in getting a broad view of the subject!

This semester at MIIS, I’d like to go into a bit more detail with my next few posts as part of our Translation Management Systems course, starting with a quick look at what makes a good TMS for translation crowdsourcing. Again, click for higher resolution, and feel free to use it on your own sites so long as the credits at the bottom remain intact.

Next time, I’d like to dive into the specifics of a few common TMSs, and further narrow down the needs of an excellent Translation Management System.