Everyone has opinions on current issues and events. Wandering Thoughts provides the opportunity to share and discuss these opinions. This forum is a collection of ideas, questions, comments, and viewpoints on our member authors’ everyday lives and experiences.
We welcome contributions to Wandering Thoughts throughout the year. Here are some general guidelines:
- Articles are opinion pieces on any current event/issue.
- Opinion statements should be stated clearly and backed with arguments that are supported by facts and/or personal experiences.
- We accept original submissions in languages other than English alongside an English translation. We will work with you to identify someone who can provide a translation if you do not have one already available.
- We welcome submissions of all lengths, but generally within the range of 400-750 words is a good length.
- Include a title for the piece and photos and links to related stories published elsewhere, if possible. Photographs taken by the author are preferred.
- Include a short bio for the author of 100 words or less.
Articles should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to contribute to Wandering Thoughts, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Center for Conflict Studies reserves the right to edit entries to Wandering Thoughts.