My survey request form

I am posting my survey request form if anyone would like to take a look.

Subject: IMTAR Survey on Cultural Change from Overseas Travel

I am writing to request the participation of MIIS students in a brief online survey. As international students, we need to acknowledge the differences between cultures in basic aspects. This survey uses the Intercultural Modes of Thinking and Reasoning study designed by Professor Akarsu to measure the perceptions of key aspects of culture such as time. Using the IMTAR model, I’m attempting to discover whether or not a year outside of the United States creates different modes of thinking than those who have remained in the US.

The survey takes between 5 and 10 minutes to complete. All aspects and questions are voluntary and the responses are all confidential. If you have any questions, please contact me at jwinberg@miis.edu or Professor Akarsu at fakarsu@miis.edu. Thank you and click the link to take the IMTAR survey on cultural change.

Sincerely,

Jessica Winberg

I also Included this brief piece to the start of the survey.

You have been asked to complete this survey as part of a research project conducted by Jessica Winberg at Monterey Institute of International Studies. This survey uses the Intercultural Modes of Thinking and Reasoning Scale (IMTARS) to compare cultural perspectives between those who have spent their life in the US and those who have spent at least a year, consecutively, overseas. This survey is anonymous and none of the information on this survey will be linked back to you. Your responses are voluntary, and you may refuse to complete any part or all of this survey.

If you have any questions about this survey, please contact Jessica Winberg at jwinberg@miis.edu or Professor Akarsu of MIIS at fakarsu@miis.edu.