Feed on
Posts
Comments

Super interesting article in the Washington Post about ASL interpreters at Lady Gaga and Bon Jovi concerts! Would also probably be interesting to all you T&I students out there…

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/01/AR2011030106229.html?hpid=artslot

8 Responses to “ASL Interpreters at a Lady Gaga concert…”

1. There are some attention-grabbing time limits on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There’s some validity however I will take maintain opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want extra! Added to FeedBurner as effectively

2. It’s actually a great and useful piece of info. I am happy that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

3. technology says:

Spot on with this write-up, I really assume this website needs way more consideration. I’ll most likely be again to read far more, thanks for that info.

4. raw food says:

It’s hard to find knowledgeable individuals on this topic, but you sound like you already know what you’re speaking about! Thanks

5. cuffie says:

After study a couple of of the weblog posts in your website now, and I actually like your manner of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website checklist and shall be checking back soon. Pls try my web page as properly and let me know what you think.

6. mma workouts says:

I delight in, result in I found just what I was having a look for. You’ve ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

7. mma gyms says:

What i don’t understood is if truth be told how you are now not actually a lot more neatly-favored than you may be right now. You are so intelligent. You recognize therefore considerably in terms of this topic, made me individually believe it from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be involved unless it is something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. At all times handle it up!

8. Good – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task.