Language Exchange!

Nash (Left, Defense Language Institute) and Sue (Right, MIIS Conference Interpretation)

MIIS is the perfect place to look for a language partner (for native Korean speakers in particular), because there are so many students who study Korean at DLI, and they want to meet a native Korean speaker. I (Sue) met Nash, who studies Korean at DLI, at the beginning of the first semester at MIIS. Back then, I was struggling a lot with my English I had learned in Korea. That was why I met Nash and learned English from him. Nash is a native English speaker from Florida. For over a year, my English and his Korean have improved so much.

Thanks to him, now I major in conference interpretation that I always wanted to study. And Nash graduated DLI with the highest grades by far. I guess our win-win strategy worked out really well. If you want to fine-tune your English to a whole different level, I guarantee you that coming to MIIS is the best solution!

2 Responses

1. Soyoung Kim says:

안녕하세요. MIIS 웹사이트를 통해 대화 파트너를 찾을 수 있습니다. http://www.miis.edu/academics/language/english/conversation-partners 여기 들어가보세요. 혹시 다른 도움이 필요하시면 soyoungk8@miis.edu로 연락주시겠어요? 감사합니다. 🙂

2. Mike Buck says:

대화 파트너 찾으려고싶으면 어떻게 지원할 수있입니까? 전 미국방 외국어 대학교에 한국어를 공부하고있지 짝이랑 잘 찾을수 없어서 좀 도와주세요. 감사합니다.